Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Would Have Never Guessed It....by Mary Rozycki



I am now on to week 7 of the C25k program! Here is the routine for the week 5 min walk warm up run 25mins 5 min walk cool down. When I saw this pop up on my IPhone for the week training I almost fell over. No way was I ready to run for a full 25 mins, just last week I was still doing intervals, with breaks in between!!!!

The day came that I had dreaded it was workout day! The heat was just too much for a 25 min run so i broke down and went to the gym. Wow I realized what I had been missing by running outside, AC!!!! And TV. This combo made the 25min run no problem ! Can you imagine 25 min of running in a row!!! Me either but it is true and looks like I am increasing next week. Check back to see if I am able to keep up this pace of training!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us motivated and on schedule for this year's 5K. I have not been able to "train" much at all. I've had a case of Gout but I'm back playing softball tonight and hope to resume Soin Class at Bob Sierra YMCA later this week. I'll then have to do a couple of weeks on the treadmill and hope I survive Year #3!

    ReplyDelete