Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break by Mary Rozycki


This is at the end of the Main Street Mile!


This week started off great Saturday morning I jumped right out of bed and started this break off with a morning run! No problem!!! Then Monday came and it was time again for a run, I was able to recruit my good friend Erin to join me for a run, no problem. During the week I went for a walk with my family at night how nice to enjoy my family and excersize together.

I was feeling very good about the training and then....... well..... it is break and I just kinda slacked off. Everyday I look at the alarm set for 7am and turn it off and roll back over for a much needed extra hour of sleep.

Friday was going to be the get back in gear day and now it is raining outside, so I will be off to the gym to get back to it.

If you would have asked me a year ago if I would have even cared about working out the answer would have been a big resounding NO. But now I understand the value of excersize and a healthy lifestyle.

Be sure to check back next week, I will be back to my couch to 5k full steam ahead!

1 comment:

  1. "Ask yourself: 'Can I give more?'. The answer is usually: 'Yes'." -Paul Tergat, Kenyan professional marathoner - Thanks for getting ready to Run for the kids abd for yourself!

    ReplyDelete